Things I’m Good At
I try to provide as wide a range of services as I possibly can. And if there's something I don't know how to do yet, I'll take the time to learn. It's all about flexibility and diversity. Kind of like everyday life.
Please note: currently I am no longer taking on clients. This may change in the future, but for now I'm overloaded. Sorry!
- It's a holistic journey; I'll go with you from the project's
conceptualisation, to visualisation, to realisation
- You'll be with me every step of the way; it's your project,
you should get your fair say on it.
- I don't believe in pre-fab template designs; you get what you pay for in this world, and all of my designs are 100% unique and custom, just for you.
- I adhere to the latest in fully standards-compliant HTML5/CSS3 development processes to ensure cross-browser compatibility and a consistent user experience.
- I work with content management systems (like WordPress) to make life easier for clients after I've finished my work, allowing you to maintain and update your website on your own time and in an easy fashion.
- If it's graphic in nature, I'm all over it.
- I've tackled everything from logo design to posters, banners, fliers, T-shirts, business cards, letterhead, ad spots, brochures, tickets, and everything in-between.
The "Other" Category
- Life isn't simple, and things don't always fit nicely into one category or another. But that's half the fun!
- Do you have a need that isn't really covered above? Only need a specific portion of work performed, or have special requirements? Just talk to me and I'll try to work some magic for you.